Monday, December 13, 2010

Clauss, Hess and a "no name"

Well it's been a busy past few weeks and it looks to be getting busier.
Here are a couple of light restores I've done. All of them, have proud new owners.
1)
Clauss covered tang.
Blade restored and the scales only need a good cleaning.





2)
Hess Hair Milk Lab. No. 1
Blade restored but stil showed some pitting
Original scales not in the greatest shape but not bad enough to trash.


3)
A no-name razor I got in a lot that happen to be in very good shape.
It had a name a one time and had just worn off.
This razor was a give away. A couple times a year I send a razor out for free.
I always was pick a beginner, that's asking questions about straight shaving. I pick them at random. I just see someone asking about it, I'll contacted them to see if they are interested.
In this case, It was a " no-name" 6/8 spike. Know the spike point isn't always a beginners friend, I made into a round point.
Hopefully the razor will turn someone that is thinking about straight shaving, into a straight shaver for years to come.
Before.
After

No comments:

Post a Comment