Thursday, October 27, 2011

So much for keeping up with progress..lol

Well, I truly did intend to try and follow the most recent razors... Just wasn't meant to be.
It started with a impromptu trip my wife and kid took to see a friend for 4 days. As luck would have it, the wife took the camera with here. So I thought "no big deal", so I'll miss a couple pics at the start..
Before I new it, I almost had them done.....lol
So a figured at least I could post some finished pics..
2 of the 3 are done. The last one is done minus the scales (working on them)

10/8 Custom, jimps top bottom
Horn scales with bone wedge and stacked washers




8/8 Spanish'ish point, jimp top and bottom
Scales are Horn with a red G10 liner, wedge is horn and G10 and silver pins with small washers.


No comments:

Post a Comment